Monday, April 7, 2008

Spider Mums?

Twenty-two days ago on March 17th I saw these flowers at Walmart of all places and couldn't pass them up.  (Sorry, Alexis.  I was shopping at your much hated store.)  The flowers are still a vibrant yellow and have brought sunshine to everyday.  It makes me think of all the money Mark has spent on expensive Valentine's flowers that have quickly died and gone into the trash. What a waste.  From now on I would rather he spend a measly four dollars to brighten up a lot of my days.  Yes, four dollars was all I paid.
I love my Walmart super flowers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean "slave labor, I don't have insurance so my kids all go without doctor appointments" mums....JUST KIDDING! They are very pretty, and those do last forever, I think you can plant those too. What do I know, I haven't had a lawn since I lived at home in 1995!

cheers
lex

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's hilarious! Thinking about all of the ill social side effects can certainly take the fun out of things! Kinda like going to McDonald's and thinking about downer cows. Ugggg... What's a girl to do?

~Mara