Sunday, April 27, 2008

Firefly Lane

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah


This is a must read if you want to get lost in a beautiful story spanning decades between two girlfriends who have their ups and downs. I found myself laughing and tearing up throughout the story and compelled to read more even when the book had concluded.  This was the perfect, somewhat "light" read - especially if you have ever had a friend as close as Kate and Tully.  (My mind often drifted back to my younger years and my "twin" aka BFF as I read.)  Thank you, Erin, for the great recommendation as well as Meade for passing your copy onto me.  
As always, has anyone read a book recently worth recommending?  I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

meade said...

I'm so glad you liked it! Let me know what you think of the other 2 books I passed along to you...I just finished Jennifer Weiner's latest which is called "Certain Girls" and it was great! You should probably read "Good in Bed" by her first because it has the same characters.