Friday, April 4, 2008

Give me SUN!

Last night we put Anthony to bed at 7:53 and it was still light out.  How glorious!  
Now today it is currently 47 degrees in Becker.  YIPPEE!

I love the four seasons of Minnesota - they are all a great sight.  However, watching winter fade away to spring has to be the most exciting time in my opinion.  Spring means more sunlight and nicer weather, which means I typically get more energy and stop hibernating indoors.  I cannot wait for daily walks to return as well as trips to the park, weekends of camping, fishing with the Tuttles, swimming in lakes and all of the other glorious things that make spring/summer so wonderful.  As an added bonus we get to share ALL of those wonderful activities with Anthony this year and for years to come!  
Those thoughts alone are enough to make this girl SMILE.  


(On a sad side note, typically Minnesota gets snow in April according to Sven at Kare 11 this week.  I'm not even going to let my mind wander in that direction.  Just give me lots of SUN, Sven!)

No comments: