Friday, April 11, 2008

Glorious!

That was the word that came to mind when I woke up this morning on my own accord and realized that Anthony slept through the night for the first time all week!  How absolutely GLORIOUS!  We've had a fantastic morning - we were both wide awake, chipper and so pleasant.  I don't feel like I'm a walking zombie and he's not a crabster because he actually slept.  
Maybe the stars were aligned just right or some of you knew of my frustration and said a quick prayer or this was just some magical gift...   However it came to be I'm so absolutely thrilled to have been able to sleep through the night and feel like a new mommy this morning.  YIPPEE!

For all of you mommies (and daddies too!) that bring home infants and really know what it is like to be sleep deprived I have a new respect for what you've gone through or are going through.  

No comments: