Monday, April 7, 2008

See any snow, Manda?

I thought it would be interesting to do a little compare and contrast with the weather we are having in Becker and the weather that is happening up north by all of our family members.

Here's a picture of our backyard.  (Yes, Mark has got his work cut out to repair the lawn from all of Zoey's pee marks.)  As you can see, though, there is no longer any traces of snow.




Our deck furniture is out with the hopes of using it soon; it is one of my favorite places to be in the summer. Any snow to be found?  Nope!

Be sure to check out Manda's blog - Team Tuttle - to see a HUGE difference!  I'm glad the snow missed us this time around.  SHE can have fun singing Christmas carols in April!


3 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

That's Crazy! I can't believe that you guys didn't see a flake of snow this weekend! I'm so excited about the snow; however, I'm sure it is already melting away. It truly felt a lot like Christmas - I was singing carols and wanted to put up the tree again! :)

Emily said...

Down here in Owatonna we did see some light flurries Sunday night/early Monday morning. But all traces were gone by Monday afternoon. I still can't believe how much snow northern minnesota got!

Anonymous said...

Tonja and Mark~
I have enjoyed reading about Anthony and your family. Thank you very much for the pictures to introduce him. I am VERY excited for the both of you. This summer, we will have to play a play date and be able to catch up. Weather is crazy here in Hudson right now. We have snow/rain/slush all at once what a MESS. Will Spring ever be here? Take Care and enjoy every minute with Anthony. Talk to you soon,
Michele