Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grey's is BACK!

Grey's Anatomy is back in the tv lineup tonight!  (Hip Hip HOORAY!)  I'm not a big tv watching fan; however, I am excited to FINALLY have the show I really like to watch back on Thursday nights.
Which Grey's doctor are you most like?  The first time I took the quiz (thanks again Erin for sending it my way) I was most like Izzie; today when I took it I was like Callie.  Take the Grey's quiz and find out which character you are most like on this show.
Happy watching tonight of the Seattle Grace doctors!

4 comments:

Emily said...

AND Lost is back too! Yay!

Last time I took the quiz I was also Izzy. Now I'm Christina. Personally I think I'm more of a Izzy than a Christina.

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

FYI: I am married to a George according to the quiz.

Erin said...

Ugh, after last nights trip to the ER I missed it. I was secretly hoping for a TV in the ER room, but no luck. Oh well, I have to watch it on the abc.com. Which sometimes is better because it skips all the commercials.

LJFEIER said...

THIS is why I miss you so much at work (or, one of many reasons). There was NOONE there today to talk about Grey's... the closest I got was talking to Charlie at lunch about April watching it on DVR while he grilled brats at 9pm.
By the way, who eats brats dipped in Karo syrup? Only Charlie!