Friday, April 11, 2008

Karma Bites - HARD!

A measly five days after feeling so good that we didn't get any snow and that spring was 
"definitely" here I'm astounded by the sight outside.  
Yuck!
Karma.
It has come back to haunt me.
Or perhaps a bunch of middle school students banded together in a plea to Mother Nature for one more snow day this school year.
Either way I'm not looking forward to Anthony finally taking his nap (he's currently having an intense conversation with his teddy bears up in his crib) and then having to go outside to shovel all this wet, icky, APRIL snow.  





Next time I'll keep my mouth shut and stop feeling so good about our fabulous weather...

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Ah HA! I'm so glad to see that you guys can have some snow to enjoy... I hope you're going outside to play with Anfony! :)