Friday, March 21, 2008

A WHAT?!?!

Every time Mark and I make a bed he always insists that he doesn't know what a hospital corner is, which is just shocking to me.  I keep thinking he's just saying that so he can get out of his portion of making the bed.  How couldn't he know?!?! Isn't this just common knowledge?
I guess it could be possible that not everyone knows including my husband...  
But SERIOUSLY!

So I have to ask: Who out there knows how to make a proper hospital corner?  Who has no clue what I'm talking about? (Don't you dare cheat and check out my hospital corner link first!)  

Perhaps I should just thank my summers of working at Cut Foot Sioux Inn for my vast knowledge when it comes to making beds properly.  

7 comments:

wentdorf said...

I know what hosptial corners are! My mom insisted I make them each time I made my bed. However, I had to teach Adam how to make them! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - Cut Foot Sioux Inn... Haven't thought of that place in years! We should make a list of things learned at CFSI...

1) Hanging your laundry on the line does little to enhance the beauty of the place. Seriously, who can admire the lake when Marv's tighty-whites are flapping in the breeze??
2) Hairy people have hairy bathrooms
The list goes on an on...

~Mara

LJFEIER said...

Can't say I do!

Erin said...

Tonja - we were on bed team at Cut Foot Siuox Inn! Then that evil boss would come around with that clipboard of hers...

More Cut Foot Sioux Inn memories to share...

...Get a haircut and get a new job, clean your act up and don't act like Bob. (remember our crazy song after we quit)

...mmm, ice cream sandwiches...mmm

...remember the cancer dog losing all the hair all over the cabin (I'm sure Mara could ramble off what cabin number they stayed in)

Anonymous said...

Chemo cancer dog in Cabin #11...

(That's #4 on the top 10 pieces of worthless information in my head!)

~Mara

Anonymous said...

It took me 6 years of college to get a degree in hospital corners, everybody should know what they are!
Amy

Anonymous said...

I know how....my dad showed me of course (no comments okay!), but I don't tuck my sheets in, too restrictive. My feet need to be free. So while I know the corner, I am a nonpracticer of the corner.

lex