Friday, March 21, 2008

This bath's for you, Erin!

In response to your comment posted under Crazy Zoey Dog! I decided I would do my best to please my oldest and dearest friend.  :)  So tonight we REALLY did bath time in a BIG way. Not only did we put all of his bath toys in there I also grabbed a bunch of Tupperware to make it super exciting.   Mark kept the water running as I continued to look for exciting "toys" to fill up the tub.  
The result you may be wondering?

Toys were everywhere and the water was up to his chest.  Was he happy?  NO!  He started crying and freaking out with all of that water.  IT'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR A LITTLE PEANUT TO DEAL WITH! Seriously.
Mark promptly started to drain the water and his demeanor changed dramatically. (The proof is in the picture!)  He turned back into the boy who loves bath time and was having a good time.

SO... I can't say I agree with the whole water level; HOWEVER, we will get him some more toys to play with.  Sound good, oh Wise One?!  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Saturday morning laugh! When I saw the first pic, my reaction was "Dude! Give the kid some water!"

Not only did my kids hate the low-water baths, they needed the temp to be very warm. So warm in fact that the temperature-taking rubber ducky would register "WARNING! We are calling Child Protective Services if you put your kid in this!" The girls would be all, "hot water - just the way we like it!"

~Mara

Erin said...

okay okay - you must have to be Bergeron offspring to enjoy dangerous baths, just don't call social services.

Anonymous said...

Mark and Tonna James,

We have the biggest smiles on our faces right now. Your son is beautiful, and we can not wait to meet him. We are so happy for you all. We love you!

Brent and Sydney