Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our First Road Trip!

Anthony and I took our first road trip up north this week.   I was super excited to meet the newest member of the Arlt family, Baby Samuel, and have Anthony meet a very  important family in our lives.  I'm looking forward to get togethers in the future as well as watching all of the kids grow up and have lots of FUN together.



Clara has a love for water and usually spends time on her stool playing in it when I'm there.  Here she's showing Anthony how to have fun too!  I'm thinking we might need to get him his own stool for the bathroom now.


Baby Samuel is BEYOND cute!  He's such a cuddler and has the cutest little nose that's made for Eskimo kisses.  It was great to finally meet him and have some time to love him up.  (He's only two weeks old, but it seems like I've waited FOREVER to meet him!)  

Anthony warmed up to Jeremy as soon as he got home from work.  They spent time reading books and then hanging out on the couch watching ESPN.  I know he's looking forward to seeing him again for some more guy time!





And what did Mark do while we were gone?  Of course he missed us a TON and couldn't stand the quietness in the house, but he also took the time to surprise us by organizing Anthony's closet.  YIPPEE!  He put in another shelf and then hung up clothes that were on the floor.  I'm looking forward to going through the rest of his clothes and completely organizing everything this week.  Thanks, Super Dad!  



2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Tonnie! I am absolutely LOVING your blog! Reading about the daily adventures of the Hanson family has been lots of fun and, although I'm sure we'll have less adventures until our baby is older, you've inspired me to create my own blog. Thanks for the idea!

Ashley said...

And what cute kids that family has! The baby is just adorable! :)