Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Hat Trick is BACK!

Yes, I realize I haven't posted anything new since Thursday.  I didn't think anyone would care; however, that hasn't been the case.  I was surprised to learn that I have a legion of fans who need to know what the Hansons are up to on a day-to-day basis.   Okay, maybe using the term "legion" is a bit far fetched. People definitely aren't holding their breath for a new posting and I don't have a fan club yet, but that could all come in time!
So this posting is dedicated to you, Manda aka little sister. Thank you for the multiple phone calls prodding, pleading, begging, DEMANDING me to finally post something new of your nephew.  ALSO, I learned I have a surprise reader today in my best friend's husband's mom - Pattie.  (I wish I could have had a longer title like my sister's co-worker's brother's friend's best friend's husband's mom - maybe next time!) Thanks for reading all about us, Pattie!

I'm sure there are other readers out there that haven't un-lurked themselves yet, but check in every once in awhile to see what we've been up to.  Be sure to leave a comment for us!  It really isn't that hard to do - just click under comments under a particular posting - and then type whatever it is you would like to tell us.  We would love to hear from you and see some advice or thoughts or some sort of random questions - ANYTHING!  (Come on grandmas Carol and Kathy!  I know you can leave a comment for your grandson! YOU CAN DO IT!)

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

FINALLY! Thank you for getting the time to post something ... I've been waiting paitently for days! I love the coupe - you think Auntie Manda could drive it?? I think I'd like to take it for a cruise! Maybe I could sit on top - HA! Hope you guys have a fabulous day!
love me:)