Thursday, March 27, 2008

No Tears or Fears for our Little Man!

After a messy breakfast of cheesy scrambled eggs and looking at Anthony's hair I thought it might be time for a hair cut. I love how his crazy hair sticks up when you play with it; however, it was getting a bit long...  So after a good afternoon nap and snack we headed out to the local Fantastic Sams.

I wasn't sure how this new adventure would go for us, but I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised.  He was super curious right away and did lots of staring at the girl and then in the mirror.  It was a very non-Anthony moment because he didn't talk or smile once.  He just sat there very serious and extremely still.  (Being quiet and sitting is something he NEVER likes to do at home!  He's too busy being a little boy having LOTS of fun!)


The end result?  A much shorter do and somehow older looking little boy.  Of course the hair is already messed up because as soon as we got back into the car he put on his baseball hat.  (Hats are definitely something he couldn't live without.)  Overall, it was a fun afternoon excursion that was topped off with a nice walk around our neighborhood.
 

3 comments:

Emily said...

I like how he looks like he has a mohawk in one of the pictures above.

Isn't it funny how much older they look after a haircut?

Can't wait to finally meet the little guy.

Erin said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I love the wild hair, but the new "do" looks fantastic! I love the picture when he is pulling on the neck of the cape... you can just tell he is so curious and full of wonder. He is SO fun!

I miss you! lex