Monday, March 17, 2008

Crazy Zoey Dog!

Before Anthony: Zoey was scared to death of baths.  She would coward, run away from you and try to escape the WHOLE time while being in the tub.  It was like torture for her.
Post Anthony: She now tries to catapult herself into the bath tub so she can have more time by her new best friend.  I actually had to carry her out of the bathroom last night and shut the door. Meanwhile she whined the whole time like it was the worst punishment EVER. 

What's with this dog?

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is too cute... and two other observations...

1) We're buying the kid some bath toys

2) Mom, seriously could you be any more stingy with the bathwater! If CJ isn't at risk for drowning he's NOT a happy camper.

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

WHATEVER!
He has bath toys! This was a quick take a bath and get to bed night. We didn't dump all five toys in there! (He, he!)
I should mention that MARK does bath time so he's the person you would have to chat with regarding point number two.
I must say you definitely sound like Rachel. I think you two are in cahoots with one another regarding the water level in a bath tub. I always have to get my scuba gear on and search for Clara there is so much water....
I'll be sure to give him more toys and water tonight and blog all about it. :)