Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Say a Little Prayer....

Tonight there are two people on my mind who could use my prayers as well as yours.  (If you believe in that sort of thing. If not, that's fine too - just send positive thoughts!)
My godson, Camden, got hurt last week and is still unable to put any weight onto his foot.  The doctors said it was a sprain/strain, but are a bit befuddled as to why it's not getting better. Tomorrow he'll probably have to go back to see the doctor and have more tests done.  
My brother-in-law, Damon, has spent the past two days in the emergency room.  Yesterday he was at the Grand Rapids Hospital and today he was at St. Mary's in Duluth.  As soon as I got the call from Manda this morning I got out of the house as quickly as I could with a little one. Several tests were run today and thankfully many serious possibilities were ruled out.  The scary part is that we are still unclear as to what's happening with him right now.
It's never easy having ones you love hurt and knowing there is very little you can do to help.  Tonight I hope Cam and Damon will both start to feel better and be on the road to recovery.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm saying "get-answers-and-feel-better-soon" prayers for all!

~Mara

Jo said...

I am absolutely praying right now. Please keep us posted.

Maria said...

I'm praying too. Prayers all around.

LJFEIER said...

You are so sweet and caring, Ton. I think the prayers are helping... he is starting to bear some weight and take a few steps! No MRI for now, thank goodness! :) Thanks everyone! Hopefully Damon gets some good news, too... keep us updated.

Team Tuttle said...

"Thank You" to those of you who have been praying for Damon... we have found that he has a major sinus infection and that is (keeping our fingers crossed) the majority of the problem. His brain & heart results came back good. He has a release to go back to work on Monday and I'm praying all goes well and he'll be up for it. :)