Monday, June 16, 2008

M-O-L-L-Y!

Last week on Tuesday Mol came down for the night because she had a meeting the next day in St. Cloud.  (Unfortunately, Ella didn't get to come on this trip...) Even though the visit was brief it was great to see her for the night - as well as Lucy who's due to enter this world in September - and have the chance to catch up.  I had an idea what we would make for supper, but Molly, as always, took it to another, beyond delicious level.  I REALLY wish I had the cooking sense that she has...I know Mark would enjoy that too.
I'm really looking forward to the try-to-be-annual camping trip with Mol, Rach and our families in July.  I can't believe we use to take it for granted that the three of us would get together.  Our time together now always needs to be scheduled and mapped out far in advance because of where we all live and our families.  
Anyway, THANK YOU MOL for coming to see us!    
We love you!
NOW START LEAVING US MESSAGES AGAIN!!  SERIOUSLY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pregnant, I can't drink when I'm pregnant....I know some people do, but I don't!

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

MOLLY!!!
So I had a complete memory lapse and was wallowing in my own self pity, which made me forget for a split second that Lucy is on her way. SORRY!
I feel like the worst friend ever...
(By the way, Rach thought this was hilarious too. Great.)

Team Tuttle said...

You know Ton - she's such a pusher... always trying to make her friends do things they don't believe in. :)

P.S. Molly, I love your hair in the picture. Did you do something different? It would be pretty easy for you to do something different- (like comb it to the opposite side) since I only see you about once every two years! :)