Sunday, June 1, 2008

EXTREME Moonlight Bowling

After the BBQ we headed over to Monticello's relatively new bowling alley to take part in some extreme moonlight bowling.  It was a major stepping stone for us because it was the first time we have been without Anthony since getting him over three months ago.  The Feierabends had their fabulous babysitter, Rachel, come over and we went to have some fun.  (FYI: Anthony did great and so did his parents!  Are you surprised?)  
The night was an absolute blast with lots of laughs, gutter balls and some strikes along the way too!  (Some of us even won money for those strikes!)  

Shaun didn't disappoint!  The dragon shirt came out; however, the dragon pants had to stay at home.  I was hoping Tracy would go into labor and they would rush out while he was still wearing this awesome shirt, but that didn't happen.  However, he did manage to leave without his shoes...

Speaking of Tracy, baby Emerson is about to make an appearance any day now.  Unfortunately, she didn't go into labor last night, but hopefully his delivery day will come soon.  We are all so excited to meet him.  Tracy was a great sport last night with all of our craziness.
 

Gina and April - the two hotshot bowlers also know as Lips and Zesty - smiling for a pre-bowling picture.


Juicy Joni, New Woman Alexis and Lustful Laura lounging in between their amazing feat of ball control.


There was LOTS of dancing happening last night.  (I told you we had a great time!)  I tried catching Luke's famous moves, but failed each time.  However, I was able to capture Michael's crowd pleaser.  I wonder if this was before or after he won ten dollars for that strike?

Hopefully now Mark and I won't be as hesitant to get a babysitter and go out every once in awhile.  Even though Mark didn't dance at all while I was pulling out some old school moves we both had a great time stinking at bowling and hanging out with great friends.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had an AWESOME time last night. I was SO tired today, but it was super worth it! We all had such a great time. I can't wait for NKOTB! Thanks for a fab night out! I want Anthony's pj's, so cute! I put picks up on facebook of our night out!

cheers-
lex

LJFEIER said...

Alexis put pictures up? I was looking for some to hijack today, too, and didn't see them...
It was fun. . . but seriously, lose the running man and get a new move. Maybe I could teach you the proper form of the roger rabbit??? :)