Monday, July 14, 2008

Nothing to fear...


except Auntie Jami's My Little Pony!
For some unexplainable reason, Anthony has been consistently afraid of the pony at Grandma and Grandpa Hanson's house.  It will stop him in his tracks and make him too afraid to go any further.  He will stand there and point hoping someone will come save him from the vicious, blue haired pony.  
Seriously, kid?  This was one of the hottest toys a few years back.  Who didn't have and/or want a My Little Pony?
What a silly goose!

2 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

I'm with Anthony - it stopped me in my tracks!

:)

hellokittycar said...

I loved the ponies, I even had the pony castle! I can see how a pink horse would throw him a bit...me, I would think it was some good stuff if I was seeing one...he he he...KIDDING KIDDING! Luckily is wasn't one of the unicorns or pegasus' (how the heck do you spell that?)