Friday, August 28, 2009

Awkward Family Photos

In the world of blogging I came across this site that is "spreading the awkwardness", which has me constantly laughing and sucking up even more time spent on the Internet. Enjoy!

Here's are some of my favorites:
(WARNING: Only click on these sites if you really want to be rolling on the floor!)

Saturday Night Special: Watchman - Seriously? What was this guy thinking? WHY would you want a photo of yourself looking like that? (Manda - I know you'll love this one, but you could potentially pee your pants. View carefully!)

Meet the Starks - This one should be called Meet the Johnsons. I swear the girl looks like me growing up - big glass, big bangs/awful hair and wearing peach. (I remember Erin and I talking about wanting peach bridesmaid dresses. Ugh. Thankfully we didn't get married in that decade!)

Saturday Night Special: Girls Night Out - Whew! I thought my mom might be in this photo.

LOL Cats - FYI: Your pet cat is NOT a piece of clothing! SERIOUSLY!

Henhouse - Where in the world does something like this actually happen?

Saturday Night Special: Dressing Down - Creepy!

Elbow Room - Thanks to "Smiles" we actually have a wedding photo like this. Yay...

Awkward Solo Photo: Roman Shade - Why? (Manda - Please never try this on any of your clients! However, if you did pose Damon in this manner it might make for an interesting Christmas card! Actually, I take that back. The Saturday Night Special: Watchman would be the ultimate pose for your 2009 Christmas card!)

Family Tree - What a bad idea...

Bon Family - Wow, that's a lot of hair. Too Funny!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

LOL! I'm pretty sure the first guy is just checking the time... leave him alone! HA HA HA!

I believe it might be MORE funny to see Damon in that last pose - ha! :) Thanks for the great laugh!