Monday, August 3, 2009

August --- Really?

I am still so shocked that July has completely flown by and that August is already here. (I really shouldn't be, but I am.) For several weeks now stores have been advertising back-to-school deals and have their shelves completely stocked. (This makes me cringe every time I enter Target or look at the Sunday ads!) I knew this was coming, it's inevitable and happens every year, but I want to hold onto summer tightly.
July was a great month even though I was an awful blogger. I definitely have some catching up to do. After the Fourth of July weekend we spent ten days up north, I finished my summer classes (What was I thinking taking 21 credits?) and then I started to finally enjoy my lazy days off with Anthony. Even though it has been a cool summer, I've enjoyed my time off and am looking forward to getting in as much fun as I can in the next two weeks before teaching summer school, workshops and then the school year starts up again.
First and foremost, though, I need to do some catching up in the world of blogging and rewind back to July...

2 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

It's about dang time! I've been WAITIN!

Sara said...

Love the updates Tonja! I hear ya on summer just flying by. I am thankful I am done with classes, and can enjoy my time with Isla before the new one arrives. Enjoy your last few weeks before we all start back again!