Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another One Joins the Club

Charlie and Arnold

On Friday night we headed up to Gilman to celebrate Charlie's 30th birthday with great food and even better conversation! (I still can't believe Laura likes dolphins so much!) Charlie and April have a great house for entertaining and lots of space for everyone. Plus, as always, Anthony loves playing with Mason's toys, hanging out with all of his friends and getting to eat popcorn as a late night snack.
It should come as no surprise that I was much too busy having fun and did a poor job of capturing the night. At least I was able to sneak in a few shots. Thanks again, Zimmer family, for another great get together!

Laura, Gretchen with Baby Changas (due in September!) and Joni
Wow! The Zimmers have been busy lately!
Not only did Charlie finish up his master's degree and they added onto their family with Baby Gracie they've also built an addition to their house, poured a creative patio in back, and made a massive sand box with a "road" around it. I've decided I'm no longer calling it their house, but rather the Zimmer Resort. It's beautiful!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

My goodness! Our house would fit on their deck... he he! :) I'm glad you had a great time with your friends - Happy Birthday Charlie! :)