Saturday, August 9, 2008

Goofy Boy!

While helping me in his room Anthony found a new pair of glasses he just had to wear the whole morning.  They are quite goofy looking and had me giggling each time I took a look at him.  It was hard to take him seriously with the bright orange glaring back at me.  He, however, loved the cool look and didn't take them off until lunch/nap time.

Pretty cool, huh?
I think this look is a good one for Mark too!  

He even wore them up town when he went to get a paper with daddy.  (One a side note, the roller blades made a comeback too!  This would be the second time they have been used after the must have purchase two years ago.  At least Anthony was a bit easier on Mark than Zoey was last year...) 


2 comments:

meade said...

Super cute pictures!!

Team Tuttle said...

I absolutely love the pictures with the sunglasses! How funny! Such a goofy little boy - I love it! :)

Love you all! :)