Sunday, August 24, 2008

Check out these cuties!

CJ was the first little guest to arrive and he got right into the jumper with Anthony.  They had fun testing it out.  (The highlight was when Charlie decided to be Hercules and catapult CJ over the top.)  It's amazing how much he's grown since the last time we got together in June.  

Nicholas is so mellow and such a great baby; he didn't make a fuss all night.  And his outfit? TOO CUTE!  I love the crab.
Rylan - aka Mr. Moose - was checking out the jumper as well as playing with balls.  He's definitely the quiet guy, but looked like he was having fun all night long.

CAM-A-ROO!  I swear he keeps getting cuter and cuter.  The highlight for me was I got my second kiss from him as he was leaving last night.  Nothing beats Cam's fully open mouth with tongue sticking out kiss. Gotta love it!

The cute factor was definitely at an all time high with all of these boys hanging out and having fun!

No comments: