Friday, May 2, 2008

Going for the Turkey

In bowling if you get three strikes in a row you get a turkey.  The Hanson household is going for the potty "turkey" - three days in a row of going on the big boy potty chair - today.  Lately I have been second guessing the whole potty training attempt and thinking maybe I should just stop. Today, though, I got some renewed energy, ZEST!  I was sitting at the table writing out a few cards when Anthony comes up to me.  He gives me one of his diapers and then lays down in the diaper changing area waiting for me to change him.  Sure enough his diaper is completely soaked and in need of changing.  
So if the little man is clever enough to tell me to change his diaper without even speaking I'm certain he can figure out the whole potty chair business, right?  
I know he's only 20 months and a boy, but we are forging ahead. 

No comments: