Sunday, May 25, 2008

Becoming Picasso

Interesting title for someone like me, huh?  Anyone who knows me definitely understands that I lack skills in the "Picasso" area of life.  So obviously this post couldn't possibly be about me. You're right.  It's not.  A treasured friend, Joni, is almost ready to begin an adventure of a lifetime.  On June 5th she will be leaving for Ireland to pursue/hone/contemplate/create/expand her passion - art.  She's decided - or perhaps got pushed into - creating a blog to capture all that she will experience on her six week journey.  Without a doubt, Becoming Picasso will be a daily read for me and a great way to live vicariously through this creative, vivacious spirit.  Perhaps you would also like to get away this summer without ever leaving the comforts of home?

Just to note - Becoming Picasso is a work in progress.  Be sure to check back in the upcoming weeks! 

No comments: