Monday, May 19, 2008

Congratulations, Tracy!

Baby Emerson is coming SOON and I couldn't be happier!  Yesterday I had the opportunity to celebrate Tracy's impending motherhood at a beautiful shower thrown by her mom and sisters. It was great to see uber-pregnant Tracy; she definitely GLOWS.  It was also nice to get together with all of my girlfriends and chat.

Smile!  For those of you who are always wondering who I'm talking about I'll point all of the ladies out.  Back Row: Nicole with Isaac, Jenn, Alexis and Joni.  Front Row: Myself, Tracy and Emerson, Laura and Gretchen.  (April and Clara were there, but must have come after this photo was taken.)

Tracy's sisters had a GREAT shirt made for her that was quite funny.  I couldn't resist taking a picture and posting it on my blog.  (I'm sure there are many of you out there that had a similar Tracy look going on in your younger days.  I admit to wearing the awful BIG glasses and that's only the tip of the iceberg for me...)


Tracy is due June 17th, but I have a feeling Emerson will want to enter this world before than. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  :)

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Are they not a match made in heaven?? They look alike 'back in the day'... Congrats to Tracy! YEA!:)