Monday, September 27, 2010

The Sellheim Story

Once upon a time...
Five years ago I met the newly hired choir teacher's girlfriend in a shotgun interview right before the start of school. We hired her on the spot and she started the year as a long term substitute and my partner in seventh grade English. From that moment a friendship was started and it has continued to blossom and grow. Mike and Laura - affectionately known as Monster Mike and Lola to Anthony - have become dear friends. Lola is the epitome of a kind, compassionate, caring and giving person; Mike is probably the friendliest and most outgoing person I have I ever met. Together they make a great couple.
In five days they are expecting their first child. This child will be welcomed immediately into a loving world with parents who have waited for his or her arrival for a very long time. I am excited to meet their little one and finally see these two individuals enter the world of parenthood.
Welcome to the blogging world, The Sellheim Story.

4 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

Whoo-Hoo! Consider me a follower of their blog! :) Can't wait to meet their new little one! :)

LJFEIER said...

I love every single one of your posts today. And on a Monday night? Nice work.
Thanks for making me cry. LOVE the Sellheims. So excited.

The Sellheim Story said...

No, my friend...YOU are amazing. Michael and I talk about your patience and strength almost every day. YOU are the most giving person- giving yourself above others. We are so lucky to be a part of your family...can't wait to add to it:)

ClubChanga5 said...

woohoo!!! Baby Selly has arrived...they will have a lifetime worth of blogging to do!! yah!!