Sunday, October 5, 2008

Irresistible -- Watch out!

This weekend I tried a new cookie recipe from a friend and they turned out great! Chocolate chip cookies are always yummy, but these were super soft and chewy. If you're a cookie fan and love to bake I recommend trying this recipe!

2 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter
3/4 brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 large pkg vanilla instant pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pkg chocolate chips OR M&Ms

Directions: Mix flour with baking soda and set aside. Combine butter, sugars, pudding and vanilla in a large bowl - beat until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one at a time. Gradually add flour mixture and then stir in chocolate chips or M&Ms. Drop from teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375 for 12-14 minutes.

I think the pudding is the trick to making the cookies so great. Hopefully your family will enjoy them as much as mine. Happy baking!

3 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

Did you know that you lost a few addresses on your 'links' area? Erin, Mara, Emily, Jenn - where are they?? :)

HOpe you have a great week!

Love me:)

Ashley said...

I also love to bake and don't make enough cookies, according to Curt. The Anderson side is more of a bar family so that's what I usually end up making (except Kristi makes these world-famous, delicious cookies that sound like yours but with oatmeal). This recipe sounds delicious and I can't wait to make some - maybe tonight! Lucky Curt!

LJFEIER said...

I LOVE these cookies. It is definitely the pudding. My roommate used to make them in college all the time. :)