Friday, October 3, 2008

I Love You So...

NEW CHILDREN'S BOOK IN THE HANSON HOUSEHOLD ALERT!!
(Side note: She is an author and illustrator that hails from Minneapolis!) 
Anthony's babysitter, Lauren, got him this wonderful book for his birthday .  I love it because of the beautiful message while A loves the illustrations.  His favorites are the raccoon found on two pages, the "uh oh" page and the "owie" pages where a boy got hurt and a little girl is sick in bed. Every page that we turn there is something for him to point out and talk about, which is really fun.

"You're my SWEETIE, my dear, 
my SMILE and laughter.
You're my PLAYMATE for always, 
and my JOY ever after."

"I CAN'T IMAGINE life 
before YOU came along...
me there signing senseless
no MEANING to my song.
Call it MEANT TO BE
or simply blessed fate,
you fill my heart WITH LOVE...
and for THAT I celebrate."

2 comments:

Sara said...

We have that book too Tonja. It is great, isn't it? I just love it. Go figure we got it from our first day care too!

meade said...

We have this book also! I got it from a family friend at my baby shower...it's a beautiful book!
P.S. Love the new look of the blog!