Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seriously Target?

I thought we were friends.
Can't I just enjoy my July blissfully unaware?
School isn't even on my radar yet.
Students
Test scores
Standards
NCLB - EBD - IEP - 504s
RtI - PBS - LD - OCD - ODD
YIKES!
I know this happens to me every summer,
but it never seems to get any easier.
Ugh.

(Yes, I just so happen to have my camera in my purse when we did a little shopping this morning. I don't tend to make a habit of it, but you never know when you'll need to snap a picture of something important. Clearly this photo was important.)

4 comments:

Maira said...

I saw that in my target yesterday and promptly steered the cart in the other direction while swearing in my head.

Sara said...

I know!!! We had the back to school stuff out on July 5th.....JULY 5th!!! One day after the 4th??? Seriously, do we have to start so early?? It's depressing. Summer is going by way too fast. I want lazy days and reading books and more time with my girlies!!

Ashley said...

Tell me about it, Sara! This summer is just flying by WAY too fast! BUMMER!!!

Unknown said...

It should be illegal to bombard consumers with back to school stuff until at LEAST August 1. Geez.