Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm Ready!

On Wednesday morning we went to the free 10:00 movie in Monticello. Right before leaving it began to rain and, for whatever reason, Anthony ran around the house looking for his chainsaw goggles and fireman jacket to wear.
Then yesterday morning he decided he wanted to wear his skeleton costume (which, by the way, is too small) and chainsaw goggles on our morning walk.
The funny part is that I'm sure both outfits received lots of looks from others, but it didn't even phase me. Anthony loves dressing himself (which equates into very interesting combinations of clothes at times) as well as dressing up. He typically will have on his Batman cape or Spiderman outfit and mask or bug helmet or socks/mittens on his hands as his "work gloves". All of this is just A being A expressing himself and having a great time!
Honestly I love his who-really-cares-what-others-think attitude because-I-am-having-FUN and hope he can hold onto this as he gets older.

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

LOL! I love the stroller picture! HA HA HA! I think this Auntie is going to have to find some fun outfits for her newphew to wear in public... :) :) :)