Tuesday, March 31, 2009

11,000+

WOW! In one year of tracking visitors to The Hanson Hat Trick site there have been over 11,000, which seems a bit crazy to me. Granted, there are plenty of sites out there that get large amounts of visitors daily; however, I never planned on being that type of site. I just wanted to have a family blog to share photos and stories with all of our loved ones who we don't get to see as often as we would like. I know several of those family members and friends check in on a regular basis as well as many other people from various parts of Minnesota and beyond.
So thank you for caring and continuing to come back to check out what we're up to. I'm really blown away...

2 comments:

LJFEIER said...

Send me that tracker site you use... I wonder if it would work on my blog. However, I think I would need to update it more often in order for people to actually check it. :)

Team Tuttle said...

I'm pretty sure I'm half of those numbers come from Team Tuttle... we love to check in! :)