Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Hanson Hat Trick!

Our family blog turns one today. Throughout the course of this past year there have been 250 posts written, over 10,000 visitors and lots of "Kathy Lee" moments of sharing all about Anthony. I have become thoroughly addicted to blogging and love using it as a way to keep in touch with all of our loved ones.
Looking ahead to another year of blogging I know there will be lots to share. I'm already looking forward to summer and all that it will entail - trips to the beach, playing with friends, going up north, time spent camping and celebrating Anthony's third birthday. Wow! There definitely will be a lot to blog about and share.
Perhaps I'll even be blogging about bunk beds? (Yes, bunk beds. This was Mark's endearing term to start the discussion about baby #2.) We now official could begin the process again through LSS to adopt our second child. It's something we've been talking at length about in the past few weeks. So who knows? Maybe this time around I'll be sharing all the behind-the-scenes pre-adoption joy and angst. I guess everyone will just have to stay tuned to see what happens.
Thank you all for checking in this past year and being a part of our family via the blog and other ways too. Cheers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bloggin' bday! Looking forward to the second year!!

Team Tuttle said...

I call top bunk! Do you know that I've ALWAYS wanted bunk beds - your kids are soooo lucky! :)

Emily said...

happy blog-a-versary!

Ashley said...

I also look forward to year no. 2, and possibly baby no. 2!!!

meade said...

I love your blog! I'm so excited you're going to keep up with it...love the Anthony stories and pictures!