Monday, March 16, 2009

Cautiously Optimistic

April 11. 2008

Today was absolutely fabulous! It felt amazing to leave work and be greeted with such a warm, yet completely foreign, wonderful temperature. I loved having the windows open, playing outside before supper and then going on a family walk. Oh, how I've missed those! Today just makes me even more excited for spring and the warm days to come. (One of my students today coined today the beginning of "sprinter" - the in between seasons stage. I like it!)
After looking through my photos, though, I'm hoping that warmer temperatures are truly here to stay. The above photo was taken last year on the last snow storm of the year. Hopefully our last snow storm of this year happened last Tuesday.
Even Sven on Kare 11 said that if the temperatures reached into the 50s that winter was basically behind us. (My fingers are crossed!)
So once again, I'm cautiously optimistic and hoping the warmer and longer days are here to stay.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ak! Put that picture away!

Team Tuttle said...

The nice thing about this time of year is... if it does snow - it isn't going to last long! Spring is just around the corner! :)

Love you! :)