Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zimmer Get Together

Emerson, Mason, Rylan and Anthony trying to figure out which toy to play with next.

Today after Anthony's nap we headed up north for a get together at the Zimmer's household. It was an exciting event to finally meet beautiful, little Gracelynn and to see the AMAZING addition to their house. (I can't believe I didn't get any good shots of Gracie. I guess I'll just have to visit again sometime in the near future!)
As soon as we got there Anthony was greeted by toys, which made him immediately drop to his knees and begin playing. There were tractors and cars and animals and monster trucks galore! I know for sure he'll be asking to go to the Feierabend and Zimmer households because they are the mecca of amazingly fun toys! (Tomorrow he'll probably go through some major toy withdrawals after today's fun events. Seriously, he will!)

Anthony, Mason and Clara taking some time out to enjoy a bite.

Nummy time! I think Anthony basically just ate chips today; however, that's better than nothing. Right? On the flip side, both Mark and I enjoyed wonderful food throughout the day. Jenn's pudding concoction was definitely a highlight for me! I realized on the way home that I had FOUR servings of it today. YIKES!

Pinata!

The pinata was a highlight for the kids. Thankfully Mason had some muscles as well as a karate chop or two to really do some damage. Good idea, Charlie and April!

Anthony and Luke just hanging out together.

Mark and Cam-a-roo enjoying some quiet time on the couch.
This birthday boy had quite the busy, but fun day!

What a treat it was for us to spend the majority of the day
with my wonderful and fun-loving godson.
To say we love him would be putting it mildly.
He's such a great little guy who makes us smile all the time.

Honestly, we just love our friends and feel so fortunate to have an amazing group of individuals who continue to be such an important part of our lives. They are a big reason why we love living in this area so much. Tonight was the first time we've all hung out together with all of the kids in tow too. It really was fantastic; I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Congrats to the baby! Yippy! I can't wait to see some pictures of her! :)