Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ugly Sweaters Get Together

In spite of the snow and cold yesterday the girls were still able to get together to celebrate the holidays. I must say the "festive" - okay, hideous sweaters - was a lot of fun. Tracy's homemade Christmas bulb earrings really added to the overall look! We had a great time starting off at Tracy's house, eating at Applebee's - yes, we actually went out in public looking like this - and then revealing who we had for Secret Santa at Jenn's.
I'm so thankful to have a group of girls who are awesome to work with as well as hang out with and have fun. I am certainly blessed by their presence in my life!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yep, those are some pretty hideous sweaters!

meade said...

Too funny! Wow, are those ever "teacher" sweater!

Team Tuttle said...

I still say my favorite is Jenn's - it could double as a table cloth as well!