Monday, December 1, 2008

Nissan Quest

We did it! After months of researching and looking we finally entered the minivan club. I honestly never thought I would be so excited to get rid of my Grand Prix. I guess this officially makes Mark and I middle aged or at least no longer worried about car appearances. (I laugh at the days I wanted a two door car. That would be a nightmare now!)
The Nissan Quest ended up being the right fit for us. It drives so smooth, has all of the room we need and surprisingly I felt comfortable being in it - driving and dealing with blind spots. Plus we got a great deal!
The BEST part, though, is that Zoey has her own little space in the back. Her kennel fits right in there and she can no longer chase after every car that goes by. As we were driving home on Sunday Mark and I noticed something so wonderful - silence. Both Anthony and Zoey were sleeping. Zoey NEVER sleeps when she can chase every car that passes by us and act like a whining maniac. That alone is reason enough for joining the club!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Very nice, and I like the red. I was hoping for the red one but all we got to choose was silver or grey...boring! Isn't the extra room awesome?

Team Tuttle said...

I'm so excited to hear that Zoey SLEPT! I would have to agree with you - that alone is the best part of being part of the mini-van club. You should have done that years ago!

LJFEIER said...

Welcome to the club. With young ones and dogs it is a lifesaver- and has low insurance and good gas mileage for the size. Practical, but good! I do love the red, too!