Monday, December 15, 2008

Manda's Shots




While we were home over Thanksgiving my sister, Manda, took some shots of us for our Christmas card. Of course I'm a bit biased, but I love the work she does and so appreciate her ability to make a photo shoot fun and capture such beautiful photos too. There are no stuffy poses; she prefers taking her pictures outdoors, which always makes a beautiful backdrop.

Shameless plug: If you live in Northern Minnesota or if you ever make a trip up there I highly recommend setting up a time to meet with her and giving her the opportunity to capture your beautiful family too.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

We got your card this weekend and it was beautiful - looks professional, too! Thanks for sharing so many of Amanda's great photos on the blog.

Team Tuttle said...

At last we have a new family picture - please just get on me about sending you the jpegs! I love A's smile in the family shot! :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these! Great pics, Manda! Great family, Ton!
~ Mara

meade said...

What awesome pictures! Your Christmas card was wonderful...I loved the address label, it was too funny!

M and M said...

Merry Christmas, Hanson's! Anthony is getting so big! What a cutie pie! I hope you all have a wonderful first Christmas together!!!

p.s. -thanks for the comments and well wishes on our page! I haven't been ignoring them! I'm just a tad slow sometimes! :)

LJFEIER said...

LOVE them. Manda is fabulous!!!
Especially love the second one down...