Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Isn't Anthony just the cutest Santa's Little Helper ever? Honestly, I couldn't resist the outfit. It probably is completely over-the-top for this two year old, but then again it was his first Christmas with us.
A really got into opening up gifts. I wasn't sure if he would like it or not because at his second birthday party he could care less about presents. Now he LOVES presents! The only downfall would be clothing items --- all pajamas, pants, shirts and even the Carhart jacket from Grandpa Willie got thrown over his shoulder. He just wasn't interested in anything that wasn't a toy. Good thing he can get away with that!

Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Willie posing with A. Their hopes were to be in their house for Christmas, but unfortunately that didn't happen. Things are moving along with the unexpected "remodeling" job, but it's at a slower pace than they would like. Hopefully they will be able to move in within the next couple of months and our next celebration can be held there.
The Tuttles - our host for this year's Christmas celebration. Be sure to check out Team Tuttle's blog for more photos!
I just love this photo. Anthony has become quite a daddy's boy, which is so cute to see. They have such a close relationship; it's fun to watch them whenever they are together.

2 comments:

meade said...

What great Christmas pictures! I LOVE the Santa suit...I think it's perfect for a 2 year old. I really like the picture of Mark and Anthony. Looks like you had a great holiday season with your family! I quickly left Facebook tonight when I noticed you posted that you were updating your blog!!

Team Tuttle said...

I think the Santa Suit was adorable! I'm hoping to find one for Damon next year... he he he! My favorite was still the fact that it is NOT cool to give a kid clothing for Christmas - I love having a kid in our mix now! :)