Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Beautiful Night

#29  Anthony's laughter - his joy bubbling forward - his beautiful, beaming smile - his kiss me again - his continually tapping of the nose signaling "I love you" - his funky chicken with a tongue stuck out dance - his hugs - his sweet kisses - his cuddles - his trust - his sweet voice singing - his twinkling, tired eyes - his voice saying momma and daddy...

We're on the cusp.
I'm sure of it!
Tonight was such a fun and beautiful gift.
Thank you.
This gift is far from being lost on Mark and I. 
It's treasured.
Weekends away with disruptions of our schedule is always fun,
but hard.
Easter weekend starts tomorrow...
I pray this behavior of joyfulness can bubble over into our weekend and continue on into our future together.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I want the "like" button that facebook offers. This was such a great post because I can feel your happiness through it.