Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Johnson Christmas Eve

What a fun and blessed holiday season we had with our families! I realize now, after the fact, that I did a pretty poor job capturing all of the moments with my camera. I was too excited about my new flip camera and video taping that I forgot to take pictures of Anthony with his grandparents or try to get a shot of A & A together or capture dad's "pal" (the clucking chicken has yet to be named...) that he'll take on adventures this next year and then pass on to a lucky member of the family next year.
It was a great day of eating and celebrating and spending time together. We had an abundance of good food, Mama Santa spoiled everyone as always, there were many laughs to be had and it was all topped off with a bonfire & dance party with Uncle Airwick. A sure is one lucky little boy to have so many people who love and support him.
I so love the Ash!
Ash checking out the gift Uncle Mark picked out for him.
A&A hanging out with their Uncle
The yearly sibling photo
I love this smile and his pose with his new handmade Uncle Airwick bag.
Asher really wasn't into opening presents, but I have a feeling
that next year A&A will be quite the team of ripping into gifts.
Somehow Grandma Kathy found a fire truck AND ambulance!
THANK YOU, MOM! :)
A mountain of mashed potatoes and gravy.
Any thoughts on who this plate could belong to?

4 comments:

LJFEIER said...

I don't know whose plate that is (Tonja?), but it's funny looking.
However, my sister's is worse. Like that but with brown beans instead of gravy.
eeeewwww.

Team Tuttle said...

Fun pictures - I'll have to send you the ones I have of A from his present opening! :)

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Um, no. This would NOT be my plate. I don't think I could put away so many potatoes and gravy in one sitting.
Jenn - Brown beans on mashed potatoes? GROSS!

Unknown said...

Asher is getting SO big! What a cutie. Great photos of Anthony with his gifts, especially his hand made bag. What a cool present!