Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dear Asher

A year ago today you
made your grand entrance into the world
and gave me the wonderful gift of becoming your
Auntie Tonna.
You will be forever
loved,
prayed for
and cheered on by me
as you go through your own journey of life.
I look forward to watching you
grow & change
throughout the years
and giving you all the support
and encouragement you'll need.
I love you and cherish every moment we share together.
Hugs, kisses and lots of cuddles for you,
Mr. Chubby Chubberton!
xoxo

2 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

Auntie,
While mommy is sleeping I'm checking my e-mail and facebook accounts... thought I'd stop by and see what you guys have been up to on the blog. I love you too and am so glad that God made me your newphew - I'm so lucky.
Don't tell mommy I've been on the computer - for some reason she gets a little upset when I pretend I don't know what I'm doing... I don't want her to catch on to my typing skills.

Love, Ash

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Oh, Ash! You are such a smart little guy. Don't worry, bud. Your secret is safe with me.
I love you to the moon and back!
xoxo
Auntie Tonna