Friday, August 20, 2010

Sand Lake Weekend

As I type this post there are officially ten days left before workshop days begin and eighteen days before the start of another school year. Summertime is definitely winding down. We've had a busy summer enjoying lots of time with family and friends. This past weekend Mark and I were grateful to spend a few days with friends up at the Feierabend cabin soaking in these last days of summer. As always we had a great time of relaxation, laughing, and spending time with some wonderful individuals.
April and I made an Amaretto run Saturday night to Gosh Dam Place.
Follew DRHSers: Anyone recognize Ben who graduated in 94?
I felt bad because clearly I should have known this helpful bartender who hooked us up with a bucket of sour, but I had no clue.
The crew eating one of the many great meals.
The girls
Saturday night was the highlight with drinks, stories, Catch Phrase, great dancing and the entertainment of Tracy and her friend Margarita. Luckily I'm sparing you the "out take" pictures, aka Tonja dancing up a storm, that will NEVER make this blog!
Thanks for the fun everyone!

3 comments:

Maria said...

What a good looking bunch! You guys are just so cute.....

Team Tuttle said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get away for a few nights - how fun! :)

Unknown said...

Bring on the out takes, missy!