Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ah, Young Love

Last week Anthony was excited that we were going over to Baby Adele's house. On the way there he said he couldn't wait until she got bigger so they could "hang out and have fun". When I asked him what they would do together he thought for a moment and then said they would take a bath together.
I've been prepping Anthony that we are going up north this week to watch Baby Asher. Every time I mentioned our little adventure he would ask if his Baby Adele was going to be there too. Even though I kept explaining that she doesn't live by Auntie Manda and Uncle Damon, he was absolutely convinced that he'll be seeing her as well.
This morning while we were eating breakfast Anthony was reading his paper - the Toys R Us ad. He then declares to Mark and I that he wants to get Baby Adele a Zu Zu pet. He's explaining how he can get a boy one and she can get a girl one, etc. When I ask him why he would buy her a Zu Zu pet he tells me, "Because I want her to be my girlfriend." When I ask him why he would like Baby Adele to be his girlfriend without a single hesitation he tells me, "Because she's beautiful."


Clearly my son has great taste for his first crush. Miss Adele Rufaro is nothing but beautiful. Watch out, Arnold and Gretchen! You may see a Zu Zu pet coming your daughter's way soon!

3 comments:

ClubChanga5 said...

that is too cute! We will have to get them together soon! I'm so glad he likes Ru because she loves to be entertained by him. What a pair!

The Sellheim Story said...

So fun!

Ashley said...

How cute! Makes me wonder when Jackson will tell me about his first crush/girlfriend? That seems like such a big-boy thing! Yikes!