Friday, June 11, 2010

My June Dates




How lucky are we? Anthony and I have weekly dates throughout June with our favorite Ry and Cam. It's really a win-win for everyone. Luke and Jenn are teaching summer school and needed some help watching the boys while I have a couple of appointments and needed someone to watch A. This past week the boys and I went to the Wednesday free movies to see Shrek 2 and then on Thursday we went to a community ed class "Just Dough It". Anthony loves spending time with his friends and they do so well playing together. It's been really fun and I look forward to the rest of our June adventures together. Next week? Hotel for Dogs. It should be another great outing!

2 comments:

LJFEIER said...

Cute pics! We love you guys.
I think it's funny how they all have to be wearing a hat at all times. I think R&C picked that up from A.

Team Tuttle said...

I love the picture of the three of them in the van... ADORABLE! They all look so big!