Monday, September 29, 2008

Too Funny!

While picking up Anthony from daycare Renae told me how goofy he was being throughout the day. I guess he was quite the ham and had the kids laughing all day with his dancing and giggles. That goofiness didn't stop when I picked him up!
Chuckle #1:
Anthony kept saying "Mama owie" over and over again.  Finally I asked him if he wanted to kiss my owie as I was getting him out of his car seat.  He kissed my lovely zit.  Oh great...
Chuckle #2:
I was talking with my mom and learning about her walking pneumonia when Anthony starts yelling "bye bye" at the top of his lungs.  This continued until I finally asked him what was up. He wanted me to hang up the phone so that we could play.

It's amazing how much his language is growing and changing each and every day.  It's been fun to hear him put two and three words together to let us know what he wants.  Some days, though, we have to laugh at what comes out of his mouth!

No comments: