Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I would grab the remote, but it's glued to Mark's hand!

This time of year means a number of things - back to school, crisp fall air, football games and season premiers when television shows start up once again.   Mark was a bit aghast that I opted not to watch Prison Break, a show I absolutely love, and that I said I wasn't going to watch anything with any regularity anymore.  It's just hard to find the time and I always feel so pooped by the time Anthony goes to bed.  
Earlier this week I read The Lefebvre Party of 4's post Grab your remote it's that time of year! In it Erin outlines the shows she's excited to watch.  While reading it I realize that I cannot just skip out on a show I've become addicted to on Thursday night's -- Grey's Anatomy. Even though I'm tired and busy and almost always have correcting to do I will be taking time out to watch the drama, get mad at Meredith and Derek for acting so childish and hoping that every patient makes it through whatever crazy procedure/disease they may have that week.  
If you are a fan too take this Grey's Anatomy quiz to see how well you know the cast!  
Hopefully you don't flat line like I did.  
Ouch.  

1 comment:

LJFEIER said...

So excited! I'm DVRing it right now (Grey's, that is) so I can zip through the commercials. It it my one and only show, too--- other than CNN when I can catch it. :)