Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bring out the foundation!

Today reality came crashing down on me.  
For the most part the day started out like a normal day - nice and early - and stayed that way until I started to get ready.  My usual summer make-up regimen includes mascara and lip gloss. Today the blush, eye brow pencil and foundation all came out.  And if that wasn't enough I even put on a slip.  A SLIP!
Yikes!
Where did those summer days go?

The good news is that reality is a good thing and it was fun for me - yes, I said fun - to be back in the classroom and doing something I love.  Today we covered idioms and figurative vs. literal language all while wearing pickle hats from the State Fair.  Does it get any better than that?
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"all while wearing pickle hats"

You ROCK, Mrs. Hanson!!

~Mara