Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Say What?!

Anthony has had quite the statements recently that have caused lots of laughter.  I love the things he comes up with!


A: Momma!  Penguins could live in our house.
M: Why do you say that bud?
A: Because you keep it so cold in here.

Hhhmmm...I thought AC on those ridiculous hot and steamy days was a good thing, but the Bubsa Boo clearly thinks otherwise.


Thursday night I was making supper when Anthony strolls into the kitchen just as I'm putting the taco pie all together.

A: Eeeeewwwwwwww!  You're putting dog poop on our supper?!  (Be sure to read this completely loud and obnoxious!)
M:  Anth, it's called refried beans and they're really good.
A: Well, it looks like dog poop.  I don't want to eat dog poop.

Okay, he has a point.  Refried beans DOES look a bit nasty even though it tastes great, but does it look like dog poop?!


Saturday night we were driving back from St. Cloud and a visit to the ER (Stupid mom moment.... Apparently, Bounce Depot's bouncies + this momma doesn't mix well together!  Ugh.) when Anthony became all exasperated with us.

A: (loudly stating) You two are air-a-toot-ies!

Of course we giggled because he was so serious and loud and totally frustrated with us.  I finally turned around after he stated it a few times to get the definition of such an obscure word.

M: What does that mean, bud?

A: It's when you can hear, but you don't hear just like Papa Marv.

Oh my goodness!  Mark and I couldn't stop laughing at his definition!  Sorry Papa Marv!  I guess we're all just a bunch of air-a-toot-ies.

1 comment:

LJFEIER said...

Don't you just LOVE the crazy things kids say? We really should be writing them all down. :)