Monday, July 25, 2011

Pioneer Woman Cooks


I'm still not sure what's more exciting --- the fact that I finally got the Pioneer Woman cookbook or the oh so cute butterfly wrapping/bow around it?
Hhhhmmmm..... 


The cute wrapping/bow decor - which is something I could try, but never execute - has yet to come off.  It will someday, but for now I'm just appreciating it's whimsical playfulness on the cover of this much anticipated and wanted cookbook. 

Oh the recipes I'm going to try!
Chicken Pot Pie (again...)
Apple Pie
Guacamole
Pico de Gallo
Perfect Pie Crust
Artichoke Dip
Breakfast Bowls
Sangrias (YUM!)
Potato Skins
Cinnamon Rolls
Buttermilk Biscuits
Egg-in-the-hole
Maple Pecan Scones
Cornbread
Meatloaf (Side note: PW covers it in bacon!)
Twice Baked Potatoes (Making them tonight!)

TH thanks you TH for not only borrowing your cookbook to me, but then turning around and surprising me with my very own.  You made my day!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Mmm, those things sound so yummy! I love when you share your awesome recipes and cooking adventures. I have yet to try more than grilled cauliflower, but someday I will attempt to make more of them! Let me know how the pot pie goes - I LOVE it and haven't had it in years. Are there any good frozen ones that even come close?

The Hanson Hat Trick said...

Ashley - I'll email you the pot pie recipe. It is SO GOOD and will now be a definite dinner staple for us.