Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Up North Visitors

I'm the luckiest boy in the world. 
Last week I had not one, but TWO visits from my family I love!
First Papa and Grammie came down for two days
then my Auntie Manda, Uncle Damon and Ashee came for the weekend!
It was like the best week EVER!

Papa and Grammie,  
Thank you for coming down to Becker for a few days.  Momma is all excited about her new dishwasher and faucet; however, I know the REAL reason you came....ME!  I had so much fun playing cars on the step, showing you my favorite playgrounds and my big boy school, reading books and just spending time together.  Maybe we should do it again?!?!
Love you to the moon and back,
Anthony

See?!  There they are!  That's my Uncle Damon, Auntie Manda and the cutest cousin ever, Asher.  Momma likes to call him Chubby Chubberton, but I like to call him Ashee.  He's sure getting big (as big as I was when I came home!) and can do a lot of fun stuff now.  We had fun playing at the park and I laughed hysterically when Ashee was getting all upset over the balloons.  Thanks for coming down and seeing me!  I'm already looking forward to our next get together. 
Love you,  Anthony

No comments: